Hello there

Instagram

Monday, September 15, 2014

#1119: Pique-Nique // Mex Out

"The way to my heart is through my tummy." 

I've said this a million times and the boyfie obviously knows this really well so whenever we quarrel, he always brings me to my favourite food places to make up hehe.

One of my favourite brunch places still has to be Pique-Nique. We usually visit the outlet at JCube but this time, we decided to go to the one at Ngee Ann City because it's much nearer.

Address:
| 391A Orchard Road, Ngee Ann City Tower A, #B1-01/02 Takashimaya Departmental Store, Singapore 238873 |






A whole plateful of sinful goodness. I love the eggs, the sausage, the bacon, the butter….. EVERYTHING. I'm pretty sure this isn't the healthiest thing to have for brunch but #idontcare

(I eat the same thing every single time if you haven't already realized :'D I'm boring like that.)


And the boyfie eats something different because he's adventurous like that.  Meatball spaghetti if I'm not wrong?


And the next day, I went to Mex Out with Cheryl and Jamie to catch up 'cuz I haven't met the both of them in AGES. And also 'cuz Jamie's leaving to go to exchange. SO LUCKY :')

Address:
| 39 Pekin Street, Far East Square, Singapore 048769 |







Some Sangria to start off the night~~~~








Kind of losing the motivation to type words in my posts….. Maybe I should just upload photos that's all?

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...