Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Review | Etude House I Need You, Acai Berry! Sheet Mask

I've really been going through my Etude House sheet masks haven't I? I'm on my 4th one and I've never tried any Acai Berry products before so I was pretty intrigued to see if it does what it claims to do.

Did you know that Acai Berries have loads of skin benefits? I sure didn't. Acai berry is known to have loads of essential vitamins like A, C and E that helps our skin to regenerate, thus promoting younger looking skin and helps our skin glow. 

Acai berries is packed with loads of antioxidants as well which helps shield our skin from harmful free radicals. 

Acai berries also helps with acne - it is anti-inflammatory which helps to heal the skin from these nasty buggers. 


Let's start with some specifics. This mask is from Étude House and it is their I Need You, Acai Berry! Mask Sheet (Antioxidant).

The mask contains 0.67 fl. oz. / 20 ml worth of essence.

This mask sheet contains superfood Acai Berry extract (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract), essential fatty acids and various vitamins, providing antioxidants to deliver young and healthy skin. 

[Directions] 
1. Apply toner to skin after cleansing. 
2. Remove mask from pouch and apply to face, placing mask to for eye and lip area. 
3. Remove mask after 10~15 minutes and lightly massage remaining solution into skin with hands.

[Caution] 
1. For external use only. 
2. Avoid contact with eyes. 
3. Keep out of reach of children. 
4. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear. 


The essence of the mask is really lightweight and watery so as soon as I squeezed some out onto my hand, it started dripping downwards so this is good for people who prefer lighter essences and do not want something too rich on their face.


The fit is once again... not the best. I like the fit all over my face except for the eye area which is way too small for my eyes. Also, it doesn't cover my nose totally.


Overall:

PROS:
  • Affordable
  • Light scent 
  • Cools down face temperature
  • Provide moisture
  • Skin feels slightly firmer

CONS:
  • Bad fit on the face (especially eye area!)

Overall I think this mask isn't my favourite ever but it does suffice if you want a mask that provides hydration for your face. It feels cooling on my face like all the other masks do and the smell is pretty light and pleasant so it doesn't bother me one bit. I think my skin felt slightly firmer, but it may be just be me wishing it works haha. 

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...