Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Review | Etude House I Need You, Aloe! Sheet Mask

I've recently been loving doing sheet masks as often as I can simply because I love laying in bed with a cooling sheet mask on my face while I de-stress with a book in my hand (or in this case, ebook from my iPhone). Nothing prepares me for bed better than a pamper session because I know my skin really soaks the essence in these babies up.

Today, I'm going to be talking about the 3rd "flavour" of sheet mask I've tried from Etude House and it is their I Need You, Aloe! (Soothing Relief). Don't you just find their names such a laugh? I know I do.

Although there are many flavours of sheet masks, there are a few that I always find myself reaching for, regardless of which brand it may be. These ones include rice, lemon, green tea, honey and of course, aloe vera.


There are so many good things about aloe vera and just to sum up a few, aloe vera is good for soothing sun burns, treating acne, hydrating the skin, it is also packed full with nutrients for healthy skin.

So first, let's start off with the specifics like I usually do.

This sheet mask contains 0.67 fl. oz. / 20 ml.

This mask sheet contains aloe extract (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract), known for its multi-function of quenching thirsty skin, soothing irritated areas, and instantly cooling heated skin.

[Directions] 
1. Apply toner to skin after cleansing. 
2. Remove mask from pouch and apply to face, placing mask to for eye and lip area. 
3. Remove mask after 10~15 minutes and lightly massage remaining solution into skin with hands.

[Caution] 
1. For external use only. 
2. Avoid contact with eyes. 
3. Keep out of reach of children. 

4. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear. 


Like all the Etude House sheet masks I've used so far, it cools my face temperature down almost immediately but I would say this is probably the most cooling of all the ones I've tried so far! It feels soooo good on my skin, and it will probably feel even more amazing if your face is sun burnt.

It smells pretty good as well, like how normal aloe vera gels smell like? The scent itself is light so I have no problems with it at all.


The essence in the mask is really light weight and very runny. I squeezed some out from the packet and it immediately started gliding off my hand before I could even whip out my camera. It is that watery. So for people who hate masks with really thick essences, this one is for you.


Overall:

PROS:
  • Affordable
  • Light scent
  • Cooling on the skin
  • Lightweight essence
  • Aloe vera has many skin benefits

CONS:
  • Not very hydrating
  • The fit (like all other masks from the I Need You range)

If you're looking for a mask to sooth sensitive and/or sun burnt skin, grab this one because it feels so good on the skin. I would say that this mask is probably better for people with combination to oily skin who is looking for a bit more moisture on the face because it isn't the most hydrating mask. That being said, it is good for people who just want something lightweight on their face.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...