Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Review | Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam


Today I'm bck with another review from my all time favourite brand, Innisfree. I truly love all things from Innisfree and I honestly haven't found a product I don't like. This product is no exception. I'm going to be talking about the Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam with scoria and green complex.



This cleanser claims to purify pores and clean dull-looking skin.

It comes in a tube which contains 150ml.


On the back it says that it is a pore cleansing foam with Jeju volcanic clusters to attach to sebum and purify pores.

[Directions] Apply an appropriate amount onto wet hands and work into rich lather. After massaging, rinse off with lukewarm water.

Volcanic Scoria is a pure and fairly rare ingredient formed as lava cools after a volcanic eruption. Ir has the powerful capacity to absorb sebum and wash away impurities whilst purifying and moisturising skin leaving it cleaner and healthier looking, without drying it out.


What I like about this foam is that it lathers up really well - even on dry skin. A little bit is enough to go a long way so don't go overboard with squeezing a huge amount out of the tube and onto your hands.

It also cleans my skin really well and leaves it feeling squeaky clean but not dried out. Certain facial washes leave the skin feeling uncomfortably clean but this doesn't. My skin just feels really good after using this facial cleanser.


You can see its lathering abilities here. I literally squeezed a tiny amount onto my hand and didn't add a single drop of water and it lathers up so well.


When I say it cleans really well, I mean really really well. It literally removes make up even without using a makeup remover beforehand. Now, I have said this before but let me just say this again. I am a firm believer of double cleansing, no matter how light my makeup may be. I just don't want a single trace of makeup left on my skin so I never rely on facial cleansers to remove my makeup. I always go in with a face makeup remover (currently I'm using Innisfree's Green Tea Pure Cleansing Water - review post up soon!) before using the facial cleanser to clean up any residue of makeup or makeup remover left on my skin.

But for the sake of this post, I decided to put its makeup removing abilities to the test. On my hand below I applied a thick layer of Revlon's ColorStay Foundation, The Face Shop's Peach Cushion Blusher, Etude House's Auto 10 Pencil, and Aritaum's Honey Melting Tint in Bitter Rose. Let us see how it's makeup removing abilities fare.


I placed a tiny amount of the cleanser on my hand and once again, I didn't add any water to it at all but it still lathers up beautifully.


You can see it has basically melted all the eyeliner, lipstick and blusher and it's working its magic on the foundation. Without water I must add. It's amazing.


This is the aftermath after rinsing away the mess with some water. My hand is squeaky clean once again. I'm really impressed. I always am when it comes to cleansers which are able to remove makeup this thoroughly. I now know that I can rely on my cleanser to remove any trace of makeup on nights when I may be too tired to do a thorough job in using a makeup remover.


Overall:

PROS:

  • Pretty affordable
  • Smells amazing
  • Lathers up really well
  • Cleanses face amazingly
  • Removes makeup thoroughly
  • Leaves skin squeaky clean
  • Does not dry the skin



CONS:

  • None really


Now I don't know if it brightens the skin because I haven't noticed any brightening of my skin. But then again, I've only used this cleanser for a week or two so that probably isn't enough time to properly give this facial cleanser a fair trial. But all in all, I am really impressed with this and this cleanser is quickly becoming one of my favourites.


I hope that this review has been helpful! :>

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...