Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Review | Innisfree White Tone Up Eye Serum


I've been on a hunt for eye creams because I was finishing my second tub of the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment and I was itching to try something new. Whilst asking friends (and my sister) what they would recommend, the White Tone Up Eye Serum with pure berries extracts and green complex from Innisfree was one recommendation and both my friend and my sister recommended this to me so I thought, why not?

Formulated with fresh berry ingredients to refine skin texture and vitamin B3 to brighten up skin tone, this whitening eye serum helps you to present a brighter and milky complexion of eye area.

Directions: Smoothly apply an appropriate amount onto eye area after essence in the morning and evening.


I've always been using eye creams which come in tub form so I've never actually used something which comes with a pump so that is something new to me and I really like it. I like how I can control the exact amount of product I need to use (usually half a pump for both eyes). And definitely, for all those people who hate using products from tubs because of how unhygienic it is, this product is one for you.


This eye serum has a really light and citrusy scent which I love! I'm a sucker for anything citrus so I really like this scent. It's not heavy at all so once you apply it on your eye area, I'm pretty sure you won't smell it anymore.

The product itself is whitish in colour and is really lightweight and creamy. Once you apply it, it pretty much melts into your skin. It leaves a somewhat silky finish, not greasy or sticky at all. This is much lighter than Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment so this will be perfect for those who do not want something heavy on the eyes.


Overall:

PROS:
  • Lightweight texture
  • Silky, non-greasy finish
  • Melts into the skin quickly
  • Light citrusy scent
  • Hydrating
  • Comes with a pump
  • Does not cause makeup to cake
  • Does not cause oil seeds


CONS:
  • No effect with brightening dark eye circles
  • Cannot see how much product is left


I like how this feels on the skin and I can see why it works as a good basic, everyday, eye serum but once again, it does not do anything about reducing dark eye circles which is what it's supposed to do. I guess the hunt for an eye cream/serum that actually helps to reduce dark eye circles is still ongoing.

One other con I find about this product is that I can't actually see how much product is left inside the container because the container itself is opaque. This is actually one of the reasons why I usually prefer tubs instead of containers like this. 


2 comments:

Micheal Alexander said...

It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Kora intensive eye serum

MELALUMIN said...

Nice Post!!
Please look here at Best Eye Serum

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...