Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Review | Lancome Blush Subtil Rose


Today's post is going to be a review on my all-time favourite blusher, the Blush Subtil Rose from Lancome in the shade #10. I've been using this blusher for a good, oh I don't know, 4 years maybe? I've gone through 2 of this already and I still love it as much as I did since I used this for the very first time.


It comes in Lancome's classic silver box. This blusher contains 5g of product.

It says on the back of the box:

Multi-Colour Powder Blusher
Four blooming colours naturally warm up the complexion. Silky smooth texture.


Just look at the super pretty colours! It comes in a total of 4 colours which you can either choose to use separately or swirl them all together. I usually choose to swirl all the colours together with the lightest shade as a highlight.


Here's the swatch of all the four colours separately. The colours are all really subtle but they brighten my complexion and give the rosiest glow ever.


So the following 2 photos are me without any blusher on at all.


And these next 2 are me with the blusher applied on.


It blends on so easily, isn't chalky at all and the colour pay off is pretty decent so I use a pretty light hand with this blusher. 

Overall:

PROS:
  • Finely-milled powder
  • Brightens complexion
  • Great colour payoff
  • Natural finish
  • Healthy glow
  • Lasts a whole day on my face
  • Does not look chalky
  • Blends pretty well

CONS:
  •  Pricey

I love love love this blusher and although the price point makes it a little less accessible for most people, I honestly think it's worth the price. Blushers last me literally forever so I wouldn't mind spending slightly more for a blusher I really love. My best friend also uses this blusher and she swears by it as well (she's actually the reason why I started using this).

I like how it brightens up my whole complexion when I use this blusher and no other blusher has given me this kind of brightening effect (so far). 

There is honestly nothing bad about this blusher and I would definitely repurchase this because it's such a staple in my make up routine.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...