Hello there

Instagram

Friday, March 25, 2016

Colourpop Haul


Something really exciting arrived for me just a few days ago and I'm so excited to share this with everyone. I placed an order with Colourpop earlier this month and excitedly checked the delivery status every single day till it finally arrived in Singapore. I only managed to collect the parcel yesterday after work and it was too late to take proper photos so I took them this morning.

I can't wait to start using these items proper and do a review on them but till then, let's just start with the haul.



I may have been a wee bit excessive but the whole colourpop website had so many things I really wanted to get my hands on and I tried my best to limit myself as much as I could but I still ended up with 8 of the Lippie Stix

The colours I got were Lumiere, Toucan, Clique, Bichette, I Heart This Lippie, Heart On, Frenchie, and Tiger.


I also got 5 of their Super Shock Shadows. All of them look super gorgeous and I don't know if you can tell but I'm a huge fan of glittery, mostly neutral shades. The colours I got were La La, 3, So Quiche, Nillionaire and Blaze. 


I got 4 different Super Shock Cheek products, 1 blusher and 3 highlighters. All of these shades look super pretty and I can't wait to start using them. I've never really used powder highlighters before so this will definitely be something new.

The blusher I got was Birthday Suit, and the 3 highlighters I got was Butterfly Beach, Wisp and Smoke N Whistles.


I don't know if you're as excited as I am about Colourpop but I know I definitely am. I can't wait to try all of these out! Keep your eyes peeled for the reviews!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...